Affiliated with City & Guilds, London (UK) & Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative (FICSI)
We offer Diploma in Patisserie & Bakery Science.
Institute offers 100% egg free & gelatin free course. 100% Job Placement
- 6 Months Diploma Course in Bakery Science & Technology.
- Full Time Program (26 Weeks-22Weeks Hands On Practical & 4 Weeks Theory)
- Bakery Practical - 100% Hands on classes.
- Theory-Functions and science of ingredients and Bakery Technology.
- Safety at work place & food safety.
- A Importance of personal hygiene in food business.
- Art of decorative food for presentation with latest technique
- Industry expert trainers
- In house Store
- 42 Hours Training Per Week
- Monday to Saturday 10 AM to 5 PM
Theory & Hand's On Pactical
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- Bakery Technology & Management
- Basic To Advance Level Cake Decoration
- Cream Cakes, Cupcakes, Fondant Cakes (whipped Cream, Butter Icing, & Royal Icing), Wedding Cake
- Petit Gateaux, French Pastries, Brownies, Entremets
- Chocolate & Pralines, Confectionary, Exotic Truffle, Energy Bar, Marshmallow & Jelly
- French Macaroons, Croissants, Meringues, Cookies, Biscuits, Breakfast Pastries, Khari, Toast, Baked Snacks & Savory Canapés
- Plated Desserts, Frozen Dessert & Hot Dessert
- All Types Of Bread, Artisan Breads, Stuffed Breads And Science Behind Bread Making, Viennoiserie
- Pie, Tart & Puff-pastry
- Chocolate Sculpture
- Sugar Art
- Theory & Practical Assessment.
This unit covers common hazards, risks and the ways to control and minimise them. The concept of a hazard and its associated risk is introduced and learners then progress to identifying common hazards and associated risks and the steps involved in the risk assessment process
The aim of this unit is to provide learners with knowledge of the parameters of basic food safety practices as relevant to the catering industry. This unit provides learners with a range of food safety skills directly relevant to the catering and hospitality industry
This unit provides the opportunity for learners to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills to prepare, cook and finish biscuit, cake and sponge products for service in restaurants and to paying customers.
This unit provides the opportunity for learners to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills to prepare, cook and finish pastry products for service in restaurants and to paying customers.
This unit covers preparing, cooking and finishing of dough products for service in restaurants and to paying customers.
This unit covers the preparation, cooking and finishing of hot desserts and puddings for service in restaurants and to paying customers.
This unit covers the preparation, cooking and on finishing of cold desserts for service in restaurants and to paying customers. Some cold desserts may have cooked components prior to finishing and chilling takes place and this is reflected in the content of the unit.
This synoptic test covers the assessment of the underpinning knowledge.
Who can enroll ?
- 10th Pass Student With No Age Limit
- Only 22 Students Batch
- Registration Amount 5000/- which Includes (Toolkit + 2 chef coats + 2 Aprons + 1 cap)
Course Fees 2.50 Lac*
- Examination fees
- Certificate fees
- All course and study material
- Required Ingredients
- Everyday tasting & take home your creation
- Workshop by expert faculty chefs